1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

want to start seo blog

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by techabsolute, Apr 21, 2016.

i want to start seo blog. Any reviews about starting in that type of niche

techabsolute, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There's little point unless you have the passion and dedication to be one of the best.
    If all you can do is repeat and rehash the work of others then you are wasting your time. People start and abandon SEO blogs on a daily basis. If you aren't 100% committed then take a look around and see if there is some other topic that you would excel at. A smaller niche done well will earn you more than you could ever do as a wannabe

sarahk, Apr 21, 2016 IP
    iwebsocial likes this.
  3. naaveenkumar

naaveenkumar Member

Best Answers:
    do you have seo knowledge

naaveenkumar, Apr 24, 2016 IP
  4. zakariakhan

zakariakhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you start a seo blog or willing to start seo blog then you should plan how you will rank your website.Without seo knowledge you will never get to much visitor to your blog.If you have skill on seo then its very nice and technical and readable blog may increase your website visitor.

Thanks

zakariakhan, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  5. luanatf

luanatf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My best advice, as a SEO/Marketing blog owner myself, is to offer your own experience and views in addition to more general niche topics/knowledge. For example, you can write a case study every 1-2 months, or write about your SEO experiments. Then at the end of the year you can collect all thoe experiments and case studies in an ebook your visitors can download for free on your blog. :)

luanatf, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  6. Peter Stavrou

Peter Stavrou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Instead of an SEO Blog can I suggest maybe a Personal Brand who specializes in SEO and blogs about your findings?

There are way too many powerful competitors in the SEO Blog space and will probably be way to hard for you to compete.

Peter Stavrou, May 4, 2016 IP