1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to start online mobile recharge business worldwide.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by husen786, Nov 19, 2010.

Hi friends
    I want to start online mobile recharge(refill) business worldwide basically i m from india but i want to do recharge of all country like t-mobile, vodafone, verigin and on and on so pls give me guidence how to start and to whom i contact for this.

husen786, Nov 19, 2010 IP
  2. mahesh2010

mahesh2010 Guest

Best Answers:
    This is going to be difficult,if you alone handle to develop an online application,it is better to give up a company to develop this application,probably they would take 3 months to develop this application,Usually this application should be placed in an eCommerce website, if you are in need of this application immediately can check me here.

mahesh2010, Nov 19, 2010 IP
  3. husen786

husen786 Peon

Best Answers:
    thnx mahesh
    but i would i need to contact service provider individually or any agency will gimme affiliate api for that

husen786, Nov 20, 2010 IP
  4. egpay

egpay Peon

Best Answers:
    HI Friend,

Online services have become necessity of our life because of hectic schedule and less time and good online services is really a big issue. egpay© believes in quality services and provide all API of online services with white label.
    We provides all online services like Online Mobile recharge, AIR ticket booking, Bus ticket booking, Rail ticket booking, Movie ticket, PAN Card, Income tax return, Online Electricity bill , Fund transfer, Payment Gateway, Mobile bill payment, Water bill payments & API for all services.
    egpay© believes in quality services and our team works 24x7 to provide world class support. Our team has average experience of 5 years and few are 13 years old and committed to provide quality services. Our competitive commission structure and quality become us leader of online service industries. We have direct link to operators and cloud support to provide error less services.egpay© brings a verity of services and provide you in both platform like B2B and B2C. If you require any kind of services like payment gateway, Security testing, testing of software, for your portal you can call us at +91 9650 590 590 or mail us at info@ itvision.in.

egpay offers you Indian and international mobile recharge API facility for more than 90 countries. If you are planning to start your international mobile recharge business please contact us at or call us at +919650590590.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
    egpay, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  5. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man this is not as easy as it seems i have spent more then 3 months a year ago on this
    First of all
    you have to contact All cellular companies you will be offering topup
    you have to deposit them money per there demand as security so they will give you access to there server to topup
    you have to invest in Building a software that will automate things for you like
    a user makes you payment of 10$ (very less people will go over 10$) your software have to topup instantly otherwise you will fail because each of your new customer will place his 1st order as emergency recharge on time when usually shops are closed and then he/she will become your regular customer you know first impression is last

MrPJH, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  6. mobmantra

mobmantra Peon

Best Answers:
    i suggest husain to contact egpay there services is reliable but one weak point is there they charge monthly rentals other is icomsoft but there service charge is more then three lacks any other who have best offer can post here

mobmantra, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  7. Ruchi Sharma

Ruchi Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Plenty of APIs are available today but one of the budding APIs that has become popular these days is Mobile Recharge API. So if you are thinking of starting your own business of online mobile recharge then it is indeed the right choice and we are the right ones to be contacted for this purpose. One of the most probable reasons for using our Mobile Recharge API is that it will allow you to use predefined functions to interact with the operating system, instead of developing them from scratch. We help you in executing recharging process from any place and at any time, even at odd hours, provided there is an availability of a computer with an internet connection. However recharge can also be done by sending an SMS through mobile.

We provide profitable margins and a ready-made platform of services which are major attractions for those entering into mobile recharge business. For further details please contact Mr. Pankaj Shukla at 9212244127

Ruchi Sharma, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  8. udaypal

udaypal Peon

Best Answers:
    Its very profitable business and it needs a very good dynamic website for that business and you have to take products from all the telecoms companies.Your payment gateways should be very trustworthy for transaction.

udaypal, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  9. Tomastamm

Tomastamm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tomastamm, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  10. Ruchi Sharma

Ruchi Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Undoubtedly,owing to boom in number of mobile users,online mobile recharge is a profitable opportunity. So if you have decided to start online recharging business it will be profitable and we are always ready to support you. For further details please contact Mr. Pankaj Shukla at 9212244127

Ruchi Sharma, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  11. Neppalli Koteswararao

Neppalli Koteswararao Peon

Best Answers:
    We are going to start Mobile recharge server,How to getting APIs from network operator,i am already contact airtel,vodefone,aircel they are asking permission letter from government,who will issue that permission letter for getting recharge API.

Neppalli Koteswararao, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  12. krreddy

krreddy Member

Best Answers:
    I like it very much i have a free classified ads website and i want to start below all service on my website if you have any affiliate service please let me know i want to promote your service on my website

krreddy, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  13. rajarana438

rajarana438 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just go through a prepaid mobile recharge site and study about that what tech they used.

rajarana438, Mar 1, 2013 IP