1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

want to share adsense revenue

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by matwan, Oct 6, 2017.

hello freinds,
    i have an adsense account but not generate income for long time.i open this account on 28/4/09 and my revenue untill now just $35.95.i have an offer to you who have good traffic and method can generate income with my account,i will share the revenue 50-50.if you interested please inbox me.remember white hat only(unless google will ban my account).thanks.

matwan, Oct 6, 2017 IP
  2. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

What is the niche of your site? Do you update content at least 2-3 times a week? Do you do seo for your site regularly? You should also test the ads blending and placing ads at different places.You should work hard if you really want to make money with adsense.Try to post at least 2-3 500 posts on your site.Do SEO regularly.When the traffic comes,you will know how to optimize the ads.Paticipating regularly in Google adsense help forum and digitalpoint forum members is good.I used to earn at least $1 per day through my free blog at blogspot in 2007.Now i am focusing on affiliate marketing

laxmi, Feb 17, 2018 IP