1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to learn affiliate marketing for FREE? Offer for 10 people only!

Discussion in 'Services' started by artarmon42, Apr 5, 2007.

1. riverrun

riverrun Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent...thanks for offering this

riverrun, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  2. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    haha very nice, very nice promotion indeed. You have my blessing :) I'm sure they will become lifelong members

mystickcal, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  3. ala101

ala101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    iam so interested !
    plz count me in !
    pm sent
    :)

ala101, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  4. kidino

kidino Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey ... sent you a PM. Looking forward to hear from you.

kidino, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  5. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am also interested,Count me in.

getjimmy, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  6. artarmon42

artarmon42 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow, I literally got swamped by PMs about this offer!

I have selected 13 people for this initial round of scholoarships. If you've been selected, I've already provided instructions on what you need to do.

If any other CC member wish to provide similar scholarships, please start your own thread. You're welcome to put a link to it on here, I just don't want to get multiple offers on the same thread (makes iTraders harder to track).

This offer is now closed. No more PMs please.

artarmon42, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  7. artarmon42

artarmon42 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Even though I've closed the offer, people are still asking about "my" method to making money in affiliate marketing. So I thought I'd post these simple steps so that anyone can do it. Before I start, a couple of points I'd like to bring up:
    • This isn't "my" method. It's the technique that Mystickcal taught me (along with 9 other people). It's the same technique that you'll find at Azoogle. Their ringtone offers have a huge profit margin: the biggest reason people fail at affiliate marketing, is because they don't have inside information on which offers sell well and have enough profit margins so that newbies have some room to make mistakes and still turn a profit.
    • Sign up at Click Consultants. You won't be able to access any of the information linked below without an account ;)
    • Listen to Mystickcal's podcast. It gives a detailed explanation of what he taught his original 10 students. This is all I knew when I started making money!
    • Watch Mystickcal's video that takes you step-by-step through how to setup your first campaign.
    • Use the link provided here to get a free $100 credit on Yahoo Search Manager (Yahoo advertising).
    • So far, there are 6 high quality landing pages available to members. Assuming you want to start with ringtones (that's what I did, and its hugely profitable), there are 3 professional designed landing pages. Two here and one here. In fact, I actually use one of those for my site ;)
    • If you don't want to do ringtones, here are other niches that Mystickcal & Sup3rnova have found to be highly profitable.
    • Download 10,000 keywords for ringtones from here.
    • While you wait for your YSM free credit to appear on your account (takes 2-3 days), you can start working on your landing page. The free landing pages have all the graphics you need. You will need to make some simple changes (like put in your affiliate codes).
    • You will also need to create a 300-500 word article to put on your page. This is critical to making sure you get a good Quality Score (so that more people will see your ad, which in turn will generate more sales). Read more posts with specific tips to improve your Quality Score.
    • When creating your campaign, you'll need at least another 10,000 keywords (in addition to the 10,000 you downloaded from Click Consultants). You can buy expensive tools to do this, or learn how you can doing that using Yahoo's free Keyword Tool.
    • For your campaign, you'll want to create at least 10 ads per adgroup (which will help your Quality Score). Tips on how to do that, as well as how to optimize your YSM campaigns can be found here.
    • Once your campaign and landing pages are complete, turn on your campaign. Welcome to profitable affiliate marketing!
    • Once your campaign starts rolling, you'll want to turn your attention to "tuning" your ads. Tuning will increase your Quality Score (so that Yahoo shows your ad more often, which gives you more chances to sell) and lower your cost (by removing keywords that people click on, but never buy). Tips on how to do this tuning can be found here.
    (Note: The Click Consultant links above won't work unless you are a member. Create an account, then re-read the instructions ;) )

Newbies will probably take somewhere between 5-15 hours to setup their first campaign. To get started, you really only need $5 (that's the fee Yahoo charges to setup your YSM account). You could pump in more money for advertising, but that's purely optional (more adveritisng money = more ad impressions = more sales = more money = more profit).

One last bit, for those who want details on why this program really works...
    • For you to lose money using this affiliate program, you'd have to pay for 130+ clicks in order to sell 1 ringtone.
    • When I started (with only the information Mystickcal put on that podcast above), I averaged selling 1 ringtone every 65 cilcks. So you can tell, right away I was making a big profit.
    • With some tuning, I now average 1 sale every 45 clicks. I am no where near done tuning yet, so I'm hoping to get an even more profit.
    Being successful at affiliate sales isn't "magic". Anyone can do it with help from experienced people who are willing to share their "secrets" with you. To get started, sign up with Azoogle and then start learning how to do it right from Click Consultants.

artarmon42, Apr 7, 2007 IP
  8. Volknet

Volknet Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    artarmon42: Great post! I personally couldn't agree more. CC is a great place! :D

Volknet, Apr 8, 2007 IP
  9. solo1

solo1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    *signs, I didn't know the offer was long done. Sorry for pming you.

solo1, Apr 8, 2007 IP
  10. riverrun

riverrun Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I cant wait to get started on this...I'm still waiting for azoogle to approve me!

riverrun, Apr 8, 2007 IP
  11. artarmon42

artarmon42 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    3 people are already off and running!

For the others who are in my program: Please make sure you follow-up with Azoogle to get your accounts activated. You'll find that they're very responsive and helpful when they talk to you, but rather slow if you just wait for them to take action. I think they just like to hear from people, so that they know you're legit.

artarmon42, Apr 9, 2007 IP
  12. SUP3RNOVA

SUP3RNOVA Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yep, a lot of people complain that they get no help, but that's because they don't ask for it!

SUP3RNOVA, Apr 10, 2007 IP
  13. dwhuff

dwhuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm signing up and giving it a try:) thanks for the info

dwhuff, Apr 10, 2007 IP
  14. sebastya

sebastya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    there's no better way to learn about AM than to test, test, test. nothing else.

sebastya, Apr 10, 2007 IP
  15. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Or just get the info from us since we have already tested, tested, and tested. That to me with worth the 49.99

mystickcal, Apr 10, 2007 IP
  16. KGL

KGL Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Exactly, the money that everyone talks about losing at first, you and Paul have lost for us.

Check the sig, Click Consultants rules!

KGL, Apr 10, 2007 IP
  17. Umesh281

Umesh281 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested Plz. PM me...if not mistaken I am at 9...:rolleyes: thx. waiting for your reply.

Umesh281, Apr 10, 2007 IP
  18. nextebizguy

nextebizguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This appears to be the key to success in the model. I'm curious if you find this idea scales well (would it hold if you spent 100,000 dollars on PPC ads)?

Congrats and hope you continue to succeed.

nextebizguy, Apr 10, 2007 IP
  19. artarmon42

artarmon42 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks.

I've really been focused on tuning (removing keywords that cost me money, because people click on them but never buy). Getting the ROI up is the first step. I presume there after, it should scale reasonably well (not sure about $100k of PPC ads per day though... not sure so many searches happen!)

artarmon42, Apr 11, 2007 IP
  20. artarmon42

artarmon42 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alot of people have PM'd about how they have never been able to make any money from affiliate marketing. Below is a simple step-by-step guide, to help you get from no-knowledge to making a profit in affiliate marketing:
    • Sign up at Azoogle. Their ringtone offers have a huge profit margin: the biggest reason people fail at affiliate marketing, is because they don't have inside information on which offers sell well and have enough profit margins so that newbies have some room to make mistakes and still turn a profit.
    • Sign up at Click Consultants. You won't be able to access any of the information linked below without an account ;)
    • Listen to Mystickcal's podcast. It gives a detailed explanation of what he taught his original 10 students. This is all I knew when I started making money!
    • Watch Mystickcal's video that takes you step-by-step through how to setup your first campaign.
    • Use the link provided here to get a free $100 credit on Yahoo Search Manager (Yahoo advertising).
    • So far, there are 6 high quality landing pages available to members. Assuming you want to start with ringtones (that's what I did, and its hugely profitable), there are 3 professional designed landing pages. Two here and one here. In fact, I actually use one of those for my site ;)
    • If you don't want to do ringtones, here are other niches that Mystickcal & Sup3rnova have found to be highly profitable.
    • Download 10,000 keywords for ringtones from here.
    • While you wait for your YSM free credit to appear on your account (takes 2-3 days), you can start working on your landing page. The free landing pages have all the graphics you need. You will need to make some simple changes (like put in your affiliate codes).
    • You will also need to create a 300-500 word article to put on your page. This is critical to making sure you get a good Quality Score (so that more people will see your ad, which in turn will generate more sales). Read more posts with specific tips to improve your Quality Score.
    • When creating your campaign, you'll need at least another 10,000 keywords (in addition to the 10,000 you downloaded from Click Consultants). You can buy expensive tools to do this, or learn how you can doing that using Yahoo's free Keyword Tool.
    • For your campaign, you'll want to create the maximum 20 ads per adgroup (which will help your Quality Score). Tips on how to do that, as well as how to optimize your YSM campaigns can be found here.
    • Once your campaign and landing pages are complete, turn on your campaign. Welcome to profitable affiliate marketing!
    • Once your campaign starts rolling, you'll want to turn your attention to "tuning" your ads. Tuning will increase your Quality Score (so that Yahoo shows your ad more often, which gives you more chances to sell) and lower your cost (by removing keywords that people click on, but never buy). Tips on how to do this tuning can be found here.
    (Note: The Click Consultant links above won't work unless you are a member. Create an account, then re-read the instructions ;) )

Newbies will probably take somewhere between 5-15 hours to setup their first campaign. To get started, you really only need $5 (that's the fee Yahoo charges to setup your YSM account). You could pump in more money for advertising, but that's purely optional (more adveritisng money = more ad impressions = more sales = more money = more profit).

For those who want hard-facts on why this program really works...
    • For you to lose money using this affiliate program, you'd have to pay for 130+ clicks in order to sell 1 ringtone.
    • When I started (with only the information Mystickcal put on that podcast above), I averaged selling 1 ringtone every 65 cilcks. So you can tell, right away I was making a big profit.
    • With some tuning, I now average 1 sale every 45 clicks. I am no where near done tuning yet, so I'm hoping to get an even more profit.
    Does this system really work? This is what I have personally achieved in 30 days. And remember, I had never successfully done affiliate marketing before: I had tried a few times previously, but always lost money each time :(.
    Totals From The Past 30 Days
    Income From Sales = $2,675.75
    Marketing Costs = $ 683.42
    Profit = $1,992.33 (291.52% ROI)​

Being successful at affiliate sales isn't "magic". Anyone can do it with help from experienced people who are willing to share their "secrets" with you. To get started, sign up with Azoogle and then start learning how to do it right from Click Consultants.

artarmon42, Apr 20, 2007 IP