1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to learn about PPC.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Brian80, Apr 23, 2021.

I have been tasked to find the best way a custom website can attract more customers to a business. One of the techniques I heard about is PPC as it can be a great way to attract more customers to a business. I am looking to learn more about this so could anyone help me?

Brian80, Apr 23, 2021 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    PPC can be very pricey. The best way to learn is: Signup for an AdWords account, read all you can about it, start a campaign and learn to navigate through all the intricate options they provide. Start your bids low and raise them as you gain more understanding of the program and how it works. OR hire an AdWords certified expert to run your campaigns for you.

qwikad.com, Apr 24, 2021 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Like @qwikad.com said, PPC can become very costly very quickly.
    However, you have tools to keep things at lower end of pricing.
    Like, bid low, set a max daily spending limit for the campaign.
    Google etc will suggest you to bid a dollar or so per click, ignore that. Set your own low bid.

Use negative keywords wisely. For example, keep your brand name in the negative keyword list.
    Someone already searching for your website, they will be shown your website link in the search result.
    But if the term is not in the negative keyword list, then google will also show them the ad.
    Visitors will end up clicking the paid ad, instead of the free link just below it.
    An example is, search for "hostgator".
    Their ad shows up, and just below it is their free link.
    I click the ad link, hostgator pays. I click the free link, I go to hostgator anyways, as I wanted, nobody pays.

There are other things like these, like, matching exact query phrase, or having keywords somewhere in the search term.
    Like, if your keyword is "creative webdesign",
    and someone searches for "best creative webdesign", then your ad is shown.
    But if someone searches for "creative best webdesign", then your ad does not shows.
    Here also, you might want to avoid people searching for "free creative webdesign", etc.

These are the things you need to be careful about... You will understand more with experimental low cost campaigns.

JEET, Apr 24, 2021 IP
  4. CarolWWW

CarolWWW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    10 Ways To Learn PPC Like a Pro
    Lynda.com. This online learning platform is owned by LinkedIn and specializes in expert led training.
    Google Adwords. When it comes to PPC advertisements, there is no disputing that Google is the giant.
    Udemy.
    Unbounce.
    Wordstream.
    Bing Ads.
    The Ultimate Guide to PPC Advertising.
    PPC Hero.
    Good luck!

CarolWWW, Apr 25, 2021 IP
  5. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    Also you can look for an old threads here about PPC, I'm sure you will find some answers here

Leadnetwork, May 7, 2021 IP