1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to know more about location specific campaigns

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by Nancy, Sep 19, 2006.

Hi friends

I am doing a campaign for Texas alone. So, in the adcenter settings, we can set the campaign only for the top cities in Texas. So, will my ads be visible only in those few cities or will my ads be available all over Texas. I am not getting good results, very less impressions and too less clicks.

Someone please guide me...

Nancy, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  2. max pain

max pain Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you need to target specific locations... then first choose the specific cities in Texas that you need to target in the order settings. Then click keyword performance settings (if you want to increase your impressions/performance) and under "Set incremental pricing for targeting" select "Set incremental pricing for the locations, days, and times, plus age and gender" Now you can decide how much % over the base bid you want to pay for ads being shown on priority basis to the areas you have targetted. Thus your ad get more exposure and better CTR (if properly worded).

Hope it helps.

max pain, Sep 20, 2006 IP
    gr8liverpoolfan likes this.
  3. Nancy

Nancy Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone help me out with location specific campaigns. I am running campaigns for Texas alone. But I am not able to get clicks and conversions. If I do for all over US, its showing results. Please help me out

Nancy, Oct 10, 2006 IP
  4. max pain

max pain Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So do you get page impressions when you run ads only for texas?

max pain, Oct 10, 2006 IP
  5. Nancy

Nancy Peon

Best Answers:
    Tauran, Impressions are there but very less....

Nancy, Oct 10, 2006 IP
  6. max pain

max pain Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Impressions are present but less.. this means that the keywords you are using for the campaign doesnt have a good volume of searches locally..
    You could do two things.. one is run a report (for both texas and US) based on location and other based on sex/age gtoup .. that will give you a better idea.. who is actually interested in those keywords..

max pain, Oct 10, 2006 IP