1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to Know How to get paid from Flippa Sale

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Furquan Ahmed, Jul 31, 2016.

Dear DP member,

Recently I tried to sell my one website on Flippa. I got one buyer who are going to pay $550 via his PayPal account but I don't want to receive amount in my PayPal account insists I want to use flippa payment service to receive payment in my bank account. Is it possible?

Any help will be appreciated, as its my first sales on flippa & I am totally newbie on flippa system.

Furquan Ahmed, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Surely there is info on Flippa to explain this.

dcristo, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  3. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, information on how to get paid is there but not one which I concerned, in my case buyer want to buy my site via his PayPal account & I don't have PayPal account (I have PayPal account but not added on flippa as I am afraid there will be some issue) .

Furquan Ahmed, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  4. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You could use the Flippa Escrow service. But there is a wire transfer fee.

More details are here https://support.flippa.com/hc/en-us/articles/204006050-Flippa-Escrow-FAQ

dcristo, Aug 1, 2016 IP
    EvoWRZ® and Furquan Ahmed like this.
  5. Furquan Ahmed

Best Answers:
    But still there is problem my buyer want to pay for my site via his PayPal balance he is sitting he don't have credit card which seem to be not possible.

As per flippa
    Which payment methods do you accept?

Flippa Escrow currently accepts bank or wire transfers (often known as ACH or SWIFT or transfers that need an IBAN) and major debit/credit cards for transactions where the Seller is outside of India, Indonesia, or Pakistan.

Please note that buyers will incur an additional 2.9% fee for paying with a debit or credit card.

Furquan Ahmed, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  6. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    So what exactly are you wanting to know? The buyer wants to pay with PP but you don't have a PP account. Clearly you can't accept PP for payment lol.

dcristo, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  7. CafaMagician80

CafaMagician80 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You - as a seller - decide how do you want to be paid. When you were listing the website you had a choice of payment options: PayPal, Flippa Escrow and Escrow.com.

Since Flippa Escrow doesn't allow the buyer to pay with his PayPal account, if he only has money on PP, you won't be able to process the payment with Flippa Escrow.

But you don't have to use Flippa's payment system at all. The buyer can send you money to your PP account (which you'll tell him on private message) and when you receive the cash, you mark the sale as completed and you pay the success fee. It doesn't have to be automated, he might as well send you cash in an envelope, you mark the sale as completed when you receive the money.

So either tell him to send you the payment to your PP account, or you make a payment request from PP to his PP account. If he's ok with it.

CafaMagician80, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  8. Furquan Ahmed

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this helpful info. I have got paid by the buyer.

Furquan Ahmed, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  9. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And how did you get paid by the buyer, you owe a short explanation to this thread :D

fionix, Aug 9, 2016 IP