1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to increase website's traffic & visibility

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sayeri, Jun 13, 2012.

Hi all,

I have a website named amazinggreetings.com.The site is very new & doesn't rank for any relevant keywords.I want to start SEO on it and for this need some good tips.What are the basic steps that I can take to promote my site?At the same time where we have to remember about Google Penguine.

Sayeri, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  2. alamlinks

alamlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To promote your site you can do link building for your site. Link Building can give your a very very good result to find your site in the top in Google search.

If you have not time for this work then you can hire some one who can work for you.

Best of luck.

alamlinks, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  3. Sayeri

Sayeri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @noorlinks thanks.I know have to do link building to increase ranking,these are off page works.but what can I do regarding onpage?

Sayeri, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  4. cristinsmith45

cristinsmith45 Peon

Best Answers:
    My first suggestion is to keep patience. Seo base on two things on page and off page optimization. in on page see to that your web page is properly optimized. like title, meta tags, meta description, keywords, original content, internal linking, sitemap, robot.txt etc. once you work on it then work on off page here you need to earn quality backlinks. for that you have to work on the activities like social bookmarking, directory submission, forum posting, web 2.0, article submission, press release, link wheel, blog comment, profile linking, classifieds etc. beside that you should also work on social media too like facebook, twitter etc.

cristinsmith45, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  5. PaulRigby

PaulRigby Active Member

Best Answers:
    first choose a best keywords.keyword should be targeted and it should have more visitors.

PaulRigby, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  6. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start with on page. research your desired keywords and put on your website title and make unique and your business related description & optimize your image and write quality content then go with off page, i.e link building , social bookmarking . directories ,blog, forum etc.

OSSEO, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  7. ankushkohli

ankushkohli Peon

Best Answers:
    Do some basic SEO include on page optimization like tittle tag, meta tag, keyword research or analysis, site map and site optimization.
    To get visibility in search engine develop quality backlinks through:
    • Forum posting- with signature
    • Blog commenting- in niche market
    • Classified, Directory submission
    • Social bookmarking
    • Social networking

ankushkohli, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  8. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    The only is the increase the backlinks of your site and syndicate your site to a a lot of social networking sites.

kinnethharring, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  9. uday11

uday11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    first develop your website with content., keep updating frequently, interlink all pages from atleast one page, H1, meta description need to added..,

uday11, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  10. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    First research some good keywords for your site.
    Check On page, coding and website design thoroughly.
    Install xml sitemap.
    Then use Off page optimization and link building techniques for your site.

rankwatch.com, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  11. RyanWasHere

RyanWasHere Peon

Best Answers:
    You could start Linkbuilding by participating in blogs and forums. Utilize social networks like twitter and facebook to promore your website. The more technical things will come to you more naturally the more you read through the thread and learn different strategies following different niches.

RyanWasHere, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  12. UtkarshSeo

UtkarshSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    Link building will help you.Just hire a professional seo expert or a company who help you building quality link building.

I Just came across with a Indian seo company providing cheap seo packages .Just check here:http://www.seowebtraffic.com/seopackages.php.

So, try once , hope you will get better service

Regards,
    Peter

UtkarshSeo, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  13. utbcs

utbcs Peon

Best Answers:
    You might want to try social media to promote your site. Social media marketing is all the rage nowadays.

utbcs, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  14. aliwaji

aliwaji Peon

Best Answers:
    Try Social Media and Back Links. It is a quick and easy way to give progress to your website.
    But still you need strong content and good SEO on your website.

aliwaji, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  15. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Build some high quality backlinks and try to rank higher in google. If you want an instant traffic, Social media sites like twitter, digg, facebook, stumbleupon are really a nice way to do this ;)

patco, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  16. valen123

valen123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Update the site daily: Post something daily to your website as people are looking for new and latest stuff on internet. Strong keyword which attracts visitors: Do some research and come up with list of keywords which people are searching in internet. Use those keywords on your site in articles.​

2. Post site link (signature) in forums: Post your website link in forums which are related to your website. Make sure that the post in forum should be informative and helpful for others then only they will visit your website.​

3. Backlinks: Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backline is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.​

4. Directory submissions: Online directory submission is a process which includes identification of proper category and filing the website or webpage detail in particular related category and get it approved by directory editor.​

5. Article submissions: Write some article related to your website and submit it to any article directories.​

6. Classified ads: Advertise your website using advertising services, there are many free classifieds out there where you can specify your website and get some traffic from them.

valen123, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  17. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking is the good for increase traffic.

azharSEO, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  18. joelchrist

joelchrist Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi

if you are new to seo, you need to study and work based on it. Start building relevant links and use socila network sites to visibility.

joelchrist, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  19. TiborSzalay

TiborSzalay Active Member

Best Answers:
    After Penguin its easier than ever you rank well for long tail keywords. You should do deep research and find as many long tail keywords as possible.

Also, structure your site in so called Silo structure (you can see it on Wikipedia or About.com)

TiborSzalay, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  20. mccsmall

mccsmall Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to increase more traffic on my website, but I am little confuse what should I do more like forum posting or blog commenting. Can anyone in this forum help me to come out from this problem.

mccsmall, Jun 14, 2012 IP