1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Want-to-Hire: Fluent English writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Manald, Jun 27, 2016.

I am looking to hire an English writer to rewrite some articles on my wordpress blog. All the articles will be less than 300 words long, but I am willing to pay $10USD per article!

Writer Requirements:
    1.) Masterly of English language with creative flare for the remarkable.
    2.) Knows Wordpress well. Can set up a blogpost perfectly without assistance. (images, video embed, anchor text, rel="nofollow, references, permalinks)

Because I am paying premium for each blogpost, I am looking for the best and most creative writer. If given an article title, it's your job to recreate the title to make it more "catchy" while still maintaining the intended meaning.

To apply for this job, please PM me with a re-created version of the 3 article title below. You will be judged on how well you recreate the article titles!
    "17 BUCKET LIST ITEMS RUINED BY REAL IMAGES"
    "This 94-year-old's last bucket list item was 5 seconds on TV to say 3 words."
    "Lego blocks: An incredibly effective way to develop your child’s math skills"

Best,
    Manald

Manald, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  2. deepower

deepower Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "17 BUCKET LIST ITEMS RUINED BY REAL IMAGES"

My title: You Won't Want To Look at These Bucket List Images

"This 94-year-old's last bucket list item was 5 seconds on TV to say 3 words."

My title: The Most Important 5 Seconds of this 94 Year Old's Life Summed Up in 3 Words.

"Lego blocks: An incredibly effective way to develop your child’s math skills"

My Title: Building Your Child's Math Skills One Lego Block at a Time

Dee

deepower, Jul 14, 2016 IP
  3. eddy234

eddy234 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi. Should I apply on here or PM you?

Edd