1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to Hire Content Writers for Long Term Work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by drakudemine, Aug 2, 2009.

I have an offer that might be of interest for some of you. I am looking for people that will write articles for me at $2 per article of 400 words in the first month an then $2.5 starting in the second month. The only real requirements I have is that English level is above average. You will be given a keyword and you can write anything related to that keyword. I will also offer training, support, constant chat and I will teach you how to do the articles really really fast. In most cases we start out with writers that write 2 of these per hour and end up with 4 per hour. So you would be making $10 per hour from your second month. If you want to work full time, 8 hours per day you can expect $800 to $1000 per month with 20 days of work. With 4 hours per day and 20 days of work $400 to $1000.

This is basically an offer for people that want to learn and want the security of a long term contract. As time passes rates are getting higher if content gets better of course. Now please PM with a sample of your writing so we know where we start.

drakudemine, Aug 2, 2009 IP