1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

want to earn $50+ per lead? We make iphone/android/mobile apps

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by KIG, Jun 21, 2010.

Hello,

My mate works for www.appscore.com.au. The company is based in Melbourne, Australia and looking to expand in the mobile application industry. The company just begun over 1 month or so ago, but has appointed many experienced, skillful programmers and designers.

All of coding and designing are done in Australia and not outsourced like many other companies which allows the company to monitor quality and timing. The pricing is very reasonable for the quality on offer.

If your interested to earn some big bucks pm me for more information. What you basically need to do is refer other people who need apps/ mobile sites/ mobile marketing and you will get paid $50+ per lead.

Thanks guys.

KIG

KIG, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  2. KIG

KIG Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I few people have pm'd me and asked about if it's the real deal or not. Yes it is! Another has said the $50 bucks a too little since an app could cost XX,XXX. I have verified it with my mate and he has said you could earn up to $500 per lead.

KIG, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  3. JasonWard

JasonWard Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To make it big now, we must go Mobile... there are no questions asked...
    Get your business available at your clients fingertips... literally
    ... really consider having your website optimized for mobile ... Cheers!

JasonWard, Jul 17, 2010 IP