1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to check out your business card for ideas

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by s_ilyas786, Mar 28, 2012.

What i do?
    I used to be a software developer(day job) till last year and used to be entrepreneur or webmaster or whatever - basically i own couple of sites and try to generate money out of it (by night). But now i have quit my day job and am full time entrepreneur, but i don`t have a registered company or any thing, i just have these DOT Com companies. So here is the issue:

I am supposed to explain to people what i do for living these days and i am sort of finding it hard to do to people who don`t really use computer much. So i thought i will make business cards which might be easier to understand i guess. I am pretty sure most of you are or were in similar situation, so please reply back with your ideas of how you endured that phase and also if you could post your business cards too would be cool.

Cheers

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
    s_ilyas786, Mar 28, 2012 IP