1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Want to buy lots of finance, loan related sites - serious buyer here !

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ravee1981, Jul 14, 2014.

I have few conditions -

1.) Sites MUST be all natural - means no effort MUST NOT be made to increase PR with help of unnatural spammy backlinks etc.

2.) Backlinks amount will not be counted, but quality will be counted. Must be all natural backlinks - I'll consider with just a handful of all natural backlinks, but I will reject the sites with spammy links.

3.) Sites MUST NOT be part of any PBN or other blackhat SEO.

4.) Content must be original and handwritten

5.) Domain must have a clean history - no dropped domain I'll consider.

6.) Sites with natural PR and natural traffic and organic ranking and age will be considered first - but these are not mandatory.

In short, I am looking for any sites which built naturally without the SEO kept in mind. I need cleanest sites with absolutely ZERO effort of any unnatural monetization.

P.S. You sometime see sites with really UGLY visual, design dated from early nineties, have not been updated since long, just sat on any server gathering dust from ages, right ? I am looking for exactly that kind...lol. But this is not any strict rule - if you believe you have some natural organic sites you didn't done any blackhat seo, just contact me.

P.S.S. PM me with your offer and skype id so that we can proceed further.

ravee1981, Jul 14, 2014 IP