1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to become an affiliate. What do I need to do?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Techrev, Apr 9, 2017.

1. MasterVIP

MasterVIP Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    There is an update in VipInstall download affiliate offer.
    Now it is much more stable, profitable and dedicated to torrent traffic (people who search something to download torrents). Let me remind you that with this offer you can get up to 600-800$ per 1000 installs.
    Ask me an invitation referral code via email:

MasterVIP, May 19, 2017 IP
  2. collegeOnlineJob

collegeOnlineJob Active Member

Best Answers:
    As it is already mentioned you first need to pick a niche. The best way to pick a niche is to use a hobby you like and you feel passionate about!
    The next step is to search for Affiliate products. Think about all the products your audience could be interested in and search for an affiliate network with these products.
    The Amazon Associates membership is in most cases a very good option because Amazon has a very high trust and the conversion will be much higher.
    The most important step is to get traffic. There are many different sources of traffic (SEO, Social Media, PPC,...) and you have to figure out what works for you :)

collegeOnlineJob, May 19, 2017 IP