1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want some free marketing help and a possible boost in sales? Details inside

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Casey Ark, May 30, 2016.

Hi everyone!

I'm a marketing nerd, and I'm giving away some no-risk marketing to relevant businesses (you'd pay per sale - if you don't get any sales, you don't pay anything). I'd take care of all of the marketing work for free, but your business does have to meet a few req's (listed below).

Why in the heck would I do that?
    I'm experimenting with a new marketing channel that is working particularly well for some specific B2C businesses (it's generating an average of $8k revenue per campaign), but I have no idea how well it will work for other industries, and I'd like to test it. If you're interested in getting some free marketing, here's what you'd need:

Requirements

1. You need to offer a product that would be interesting to the general public (ideally a younger audience - 20-30s). The best products for this method are $100 or less, but I may be able to work with more expensive offerings!

2. A Shopify or eCommerce store

3. That's it!

The catch: There's no guarantee you'll get any sales (it's a very experimental method), and you'd have to pay me a cut of the sales you get from the campaign (which we'd track using your analytics). That said, there isn't any risk on your end.

I'll be taking on 5 businesses max, and if you're interested, reply below or email me at with:

- A short description of your store
    - A product you have in mind

Thanks for your help, looking forward to hearing from you!

Casey

Casey Ark, May 30, 2016 IP