1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Want quality backlink to your money site? Try my Real Guest Posting Service.

Discussion in 'Services' started by tommyanderson, May 24, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Dear DP Members,

I am new to this forum, let me introduce myself. I am a blogger and handling more than 200 blogs under myself, also write articles for many websites as a freelancer. Here I am going to sale the very demanding and trending link building part - Guest posting.

I offer various niches on blogs which ranges from PR1++ and DA (Domain Authority) 20+.

If you want me to write content for you, you are welcome! I will write articles as per your instructions and add your link in the article with anchor which you prefer.

Get set to rise higher and higher through ourquality link building services, as our service dedicates to more rankings, more visibility, and more visitors.

Why you will require my service?

· The main benefit of choosing my service is, I offer only individual blogs and NO PBN.

· All blog will have different IP address and minimum PR1 and DA 20

· I will write 500+ word unique, informative and high quality contents.

· I prefer to put atleast 2 or 3 images each post and allow 2 do follow link in it.

· I can manage all niches you need, (With quality – as my impression depends on your review)

· Delivery time 48 hours

· Price is affordable

Price for each Guest Post - $20 (I will provide article)

Price for each Guest Post - $15 (If you can provide article)

You can shoot me PM if you want to order in bulk – (I will be happy to give special discounts in such cases)

CONTACT DETAILS:-

GMAIL-

SKYPE- tommy.anderson637

Thank you.

Tommy

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    tommyanderson, May 24, 2015 IP