1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want me to run an eye tracker over your website?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by arcx33, Aug 7, 2007.

Greetings all,

I am running a pilot study using an eye tracker to see where people are looking on web pages. This research is part of a ubiquitous computing research project.

Basically, I have an eye tracker and I would like to have some people view a few web pages while the eyes are tracked. The data would not be used in a final research project, but more to determine which goals the research project should likely investigate.

So if you want some eye track data from your web pages just for fun then now is the time to get some for free.

You would have to agree to have a video of your website with gaze position overlaid released to the public. No record of who owns the website or who was actually tracked will be released so you will be anonymous.

I am looking for sites that fit these characteristics:
    • more than 1,000 unique visitors per week
    • substantial written and visual content
    • can be viewed through a frameset without problems
    • not adult, illegal, border line, bad taste, etc

I will do about five sites in total so if you are interested then either post here or if you want your site to remain anonymous then PM me.

for some more details check: Eye Tracking Web Page Users

Please only submit a site if it meets the guidelines I am looking for. Questions/Comments welcome

(I would post this in the freebies section but not allowed yet :()

arcx33, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  2. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    counts my sexual health advice site out, but i know where the eyes are tracked too on every page/image, so i don't need it, but thanx.
    it would have been fun to see though

samantha pia, Aug 7, 2007 IP