1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want help to get rid of a small bug on elementor WP site

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by China_girl, Dec 14, 2021.

Dear All,

I have just created this site one elementor : https://qiss.ashvatech.in/qiss/

I got one issue while operating it recently if you have realized after watching the site, whenever I click any link on any page to go to the next page, the menu popup displays first by default, instead of directly going to other page.

I am not able to find the error, Do you think, it is related to some kind of plugin?

For example :

https://qiss.ashvatech.in/qiss/mindful-hearts-2/
    From this link, when you click any other link on the page, the top menu popup comes first and then goes to the other page.

I would appreciate if anyone can help me out with this bug.

Thanks.

China_girl, Dec 14, 2021 IP
  2. vinith98

vinith98 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wasn't able to notice any popup when clicking on the links. Maybe a video of the said bug would help?

On a side-note, you have a broken favicon link.

vinith98, Dec 14, 2021 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its okay, I got it, it was in triggers that I enabled the option of "on Click", that is why it was showing everytime I clicked any link, it was not any plugin issue :)

This is a temporary site work for one of my project, so not have shifted to main domain or updated the favicon.

China_girl, Dec 16, 2021 IP
    vinith98 likes this.