1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want family filter button on my website to filter adsense ads

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by BigTommy, Oct 15, 2013.

Hello,

I have a family filter button on my website. When the family filter is on, I want to filter the google ads displayed accordingly (I know to go to the "Allow & block ads" tab to filter the ads). When the family filter is on, I do not want to filter the google ads displayed.

What is the best way to do this? Do I need to create two identical sets of google ads (one set with no blocked ads and another set with blocked ads)?

Thank you,

BigTommy, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  2. goodRiddler

goodRiddler Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you would have to create two different ads (identical other than the filtering) and just display one when the filter is on and the other when the filter is off. Google doesn't allow dynamic ad editing.

goodRiddler, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  3. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I'm aware all Google Ads would be classed as "family friendly" anyway, I don't think you even need a filter.

GregWR, Nov 16, 2013 IP