1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Want Affordable Website Banner Vector Design? Here's Your New Favorite Guy!

Discussion in 'Design' started by Smitten, Oct 6, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello everyone!

I'm now offering a new website banner design service that aims to be your best, most affordable option.

To this effect, I do a lot of active listening to understand what you want/need and I offer a free initial sketch.

Also, I work in a modular style where charge for each element separately, so you can keep cost controlled and access upgrades if needed.

I also have some interesting tricks in place that ensure every little detail is aligned with your vision as well as your content strategy. You'll love it!

At the moment, I ask $50 for each character, $75 for a background drawn in accurate perspective, and $10-30 for each prop depending on complexity. I work in vector and give you access to the source file, so you can move things around to match your taste.

Here's an example of my latest work:

[​IMG]
    (the final cost for this project was $300-ish)

Here are some alternate versions to give you a sense of possibilities:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PM me now and let's throw some ideas around!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    Smitten, Oct 6, 2019 IP