1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want $150 a day from Adsense here

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by rionya, May 17, 2006.

1. Hoang

Hoang Banned

Best Answers:
    lol ... ur funny! My Adsense Impression a day is like around 30,000 a day, but i only make around 7-9 bucks/ day

Hoang, May 21, 2006 IP
  2. rionya

rionya Peon

Best Answers:
    on Sunday, Sunday, May 21, 2006, i make $1.40 from there :D. If yo say this wrong, call GA Team and tell him if something wrong on Channel Scripts or something like that.

Make website and let it grow self ? that crazy.

Sure, i do something to make visitor come, like link exchange, top site, and more. My visitor come from there. And good news, i have much visitor from search engine. ow... I love my site. :p

[​IMG]

rionya, May 21, 2006 IP
  3. tonyinabox

tonyinabox Peon

Best Answers:
    well good luck

tonyinabox, May 21, 2006 IP
  4. Rey

Rey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rey, May 22, 2006 IP
  5. rionya

rionya Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Tony.

rionya, May 22, 2006 IP
  6. rionya

rionya Peon

Best Answers:
    Up.

Today, i try to change my ads layout and get $2.46 from www.hapefun.com. Yeah....

rionya, May 29, 2006 IP
  7. mini_m

mini_m Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ads everywhere I go. I'm not sure that's good for the customers :p.

It's also pretty hard to navigate around. I would opt for a background other than white.

mini_m, May 29, 2006 IP
  8. Troutnut

Troutnut Peon

Best Answers:
    Pigs will fly before this site makes $150 a day. Forget all about it and start a different one. Make it original and interesting. Your topic should be something not already overcrowded, and something for which there is a related retail market. (For example, a site about running would have a related retail market for shoes, deodorant, whatever.) Then do all the other things people have suggested.

Also, spend at least a week doing nothing but reading about good web design on sites like Web Design From Scratch and The Yale Web Style Guide before you start your new site. Your posts have shown that there are several web design vocabulary words (like visitors vs impressions) that you don't understand, and your site shows that you need some serious work on design principles.

You can make your goal, but you'll have to work for it. Starting from scratch and doing things right will, in the end, be MUCH less work than trying to somehow build a hopeless site into one that profitable.

Troutnut, May 29, 2006 IP