1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vultr on Cloudways or ServerPilot

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by crazyshock, Nov 13, 2015.

Hi, I was going to buy Vultr but I stumbled upon ServerPilot and Cloudways who are offering Vultr servers too.

So my first question is, what is the difference between buying Vultr or going with ServerPilot or Cloudways and getting Vultr through them?

Can anyone provide feedback on which service to go with?
    SEMrush
    Note: Vultr is available on free trial on Cloudways Platform too.

crazyshock, Nov 13, 2015 IP
    SEMrush
  2. daica85

daica85 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think they're resellers or agencies, but if you've already bought directly from Vultr, that's ok, don't worry.

daica85, Nov 14, 2015 IP
  3. q7m

q7m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Cloudways is not a hosting provider, but a PaSS provider (platform as a service). They offer you a cloud server (from Vultr, Digitalocean, Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services) PLUS full server management, software install, software updates etc. For example, if you wish to build a Magento website, they take care of Magento install and updates for you.

q7m, Dec 3, 2015 IP
  4. obosor

obosor Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use serverpilot.io free plan. serverpilot is hosting control panel not hosting provider.

obosor, Dec 6, 2015 IP
  5. buythiscomputer

buythiscomputer Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    So Cloudways is the only choice for someone who is not able to manage his own server ? All clouds are self managed it seems. I only found that we can pay more at Linode to get it managed by them, but I didn't find this option on other companies websites.
    Anybody here is hosting Woocommerce stores on Cloudways ? They should be faster ?
    Thank you.

buythiscomputer, Jan 19, 2018 IP
  6. Hostforweb Inc

Hostforweb Inc Member

Best Answers:
    Better to deal with main company. But sometimes resellers can offer other payment methods then mother company and that is something what makes their offer interesting.

Hostforweb Inc, Jan 19, 2018 IP