1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

vps.net rip off story. They ended up being the loosers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by adeel786, Jan 26, 2014.

about 8 months ago i ordered VPS / Dedicated Server from vps.net

I wanted to have a virtual machine with high speed internet. It was my first time trying vps and i wasn't too impressed so I asked them to oblige 15 days money back guarantee. It does say on their site, no questions asked 15 days money back.

i sent them several emails but they refused to refund. I tried with paypal as well but no help for non tangible items. Anyhow it was $72 bucks and I didn't think it was worth anymore effort.

so fast forward to today, i need 10 virtual servers for my company. I asked my server guy to look for a deal online and the next day he sends me a check out link to vps.net

The total monthly bill was $900+ but i told him to look for something else, only because of what they did to me earlier. just to save 72 bucks, they will be loosing thousands of dollars

adeel786, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  2. tommy6336

tommy6336 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's odd they wouldn't stand behind their 15 day money back guarantee.

Looks like they really did lose out in the long run though :D

Where did you end up getting your servers at?

tommy6336, Jan 26, 2014 IP