1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

VPN is working or not? Help with signing up to a website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mirodenia, Jan 17, 2021.

Hello,

I am trying to sign up to work for Niteflirt from a non-supported country. A friend signed up for me and put his american debit card for age verification, my email address and his billing address from USA (he's got an LLC there). He lives in Asia and he connected to Niteflirt through purevpn.
    I got a confirmation email saying Welcome to Niteflirt and a link to access the site.
    I connected to Hotsposhield and tried to sign in and surprise.... The account is not responding in any way, does not recognize the email; nor the password my friend set for me.
    After that, my friend tried to connect himself to the new account he created and the same thing happened. Like ban but with no message or something to say why is this happening.
    He used purevpn to connect and to sign up.
    Could you please help with an idea what kind of system Niteflirt has to block us even through VPN?
    Also, what is interesting is that there are accounts made from other countries and used by people from non supported countries without any vpn.
    A suggestion of what may work, please?

Thanks.

Mirodenia, Jan 17, 2021 IP
  2. Tuplea

Tuplea Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try using a VPN. Download, for instance, Tor browser.

You may need to link with a bridge.

Let me know if this helps.

Tuplea, Feb 11, 2021 IP