1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vote for Nintendo!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Blogmaster, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    In case someone else wants to help out the cause, here is the feed for the campaign blog ;)
    http://frogengine.com/blog/?feed=rss2
    I have just been contacted by someone regarding that and I figgured if anyone else here wants to be a part of making history, feel free to add this url to your digitalpoint blog feed :)

Nintendo will be giving live interviews in this Chat Room soon.
    Dates are to be announced.

Blogmaster, Nov 4, 2005 IP
  2. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    And one more way to help, iz linking here in your signiture, or if you *gulp* dare to, link to both polls over there!!! :D:D:D

Not sure who We*** iz.. (The Webmaster)?... I'll have no idea how it's going until it ends. Right now no one knows how many votes each wacko, er member has, except an admin that looks in the Admin area!!!!

Nintendo, Nov 4, 2005 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I think as a campaign manager I should have a right to examine the voting machines, I mean software.

Blogmaster, Nov 4, 2005 IP
  4. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    Here's some stats of the most populer categories that might give an idea of how many votes da wacko has, listed in the order of the number of votes. The first number is the number of votes, and the second number is the number of pageviews the thread has got.

King: 172-1,223 (Vote for Nintendo!!)
    Most Improved Member: 134-899
    Entrepreneur of the Year: 126-691 (Vote for Nintendo!!)
    Member of the Year: 97-503
    Queen: 97-446
    Couple of the Year: 89-362
    Mentor of the Year: 78-379
    Community Spirit Award: 73-277
    Team Leader of the Year: 70-269

It looks like categories with over 100 have atleast one person doing advertising, ie have a Campaign Manager (MikeDammann)!!!

I'll post an update in about a week. If you havn't voted, let me buy your vote. :D

Post a reply after voting and for every one in the green, they'll get 14 green rep points, as the site lets me!!!

As a bonus, if I win, I'll rep you all again!!!! If you voted for the Entrepreneur poll, let me know you voted for both polls for another rep, as the site lets me!!! That'll be a nice and easy up to 42 rep points!!!!

If I win BOTH polls, I'll give you all another rep...57 rep points!!!! And who doesn't want that??!! :D:D:D

Nintendo, Nov 4, 2005 IP
  5. mdvaldosta

mdvaldosta Peon

Best Answers:
    I voted for ya dude!!!!! ahhhh

mdvaldosta, Nov 4, 2005 IP
    Nintendo likes this.
  6. ing

ing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I voted for you in both polls... Good luck!

:)

ing, Nov 4, 2005 IP
    Nintendo and Blogmaster like this.
  7. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
  8. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For every 4 page views you received a vote for queen?

Hodgedup, Nov 4, 2005 IP
  9. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Not sure who Webby is??? not sure??

Theres only one webby around DP and thats me.
    and I was askin about your record making effort, Regarding 5 reds in a row.

And that was a typo. grrrrr :mad: :mad:

The Webmaster, Nov 4, 2005 IP
  10. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    I gave up on that long ago. Last time I almost got it, I wasn't even trying!! Mella suggested I ahem... post my pictures (Think that Cute thread!!), so I posted pictures!! How do you say no when a chick tells you to do it!!! :D:D

er, um, er... I finally guessed it waz u from a post you made over at that messed up video game site where all the video game n00bies go!!!! Gah!!!! Save ur self, get away from that place!!! If you saw the room pictures I posted there yesterday, you would flip out!!!! :D:D

Grrrr!! Now why can't new sites so that!! The only time I've seen a site of mine get pages index fast in MSN right after a site being created was a site with RSS (A now dead, blog.)

Ack!! I'm not in that one!! Only in da King and Entrepreneur of the Year ones!!!! And there the total number of votes for every one!! No one knows how many votes each person got except the members with access to the Admin CP area!!! Based on those numbers, I probably got atleast 40-60 votes for King!!!

Nintendo, Nov 4, 2005 IP
  11. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Finally signed up for SP just so I could vote. Good luck.

Shannon

Smyrl, Nov 4, 2005 IP
    Nintendo likes this.
  12. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone on here actually like that other forum? That color scheme hurts my eyes worse than Nintendos VG forum ;)

GRIM, Nov 4, 2005 IP
    Nintendo likes this.
  13. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    Thanks!! :D So far I've reped every one but the last three to vote. (I got to get rid of the grrrr... 24 hour limet message!! :()

Nintendo, Nov 4, 2005 IP
  14. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    I'll say no this way .. No Dear I am not gonna do it.
    and your room's Picture doesnt impress me much, my room is in better condition(err I meant to say- in worst condition).

15. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Is that actual question??
    I hate that site b'coz of too many adverts. I used to post there a long ago. but not anymore.

16. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Nintendo, I did not vote for rep. I just like to show support forum members.

Shannon

Smyrl, Nov 4, 2005 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  17. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes actually it was, I've been there before but man for some reason the color alone just plain kills it for me. It's not exactly the color, not sure how to explain it but just couldn't stand those colors on something like a forum system. Regular web page fine, but not a thread. Maybe I'm just color blind and insane.

GRIM, Nov 4, 2005 IP
  18. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    No you are not lol. its same for me too.
    err may be I am too color blind and my friends always tell me that I am insane.

19. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Glad I'm not the only one ;)

BTW Nintendo, great info on your site :p

GRIM, Nov 4, 2005 IP
  20. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    That's why I stopped going there, and then I messed up and pressed the wrong bookmark link!!!! Of course now I'm glad I did cause now I might be able to drive them insane for a year!!!! Had I not seen it, I wouldn't of linked to it in my signature, then The Campaign Manager (Dr. MD) wouldn't of started this thread, and there would of been no way I would of been able to win and drive them nuts for a year. With this, there's actually a very good odds that I'll get to drive them insane. I'll gladly post there for a year knowing that every single post will include that special image, or two if I win both, causing every intelligent member to go nuts for a year seeing it, or them if I win both!!!!

Imagine this, DigitalPoint does the exact same thing here, has nominations, then polls, and some one nominates IamNed or GADOOD for DigitalPoint king!! *gulp* Then for some crazy reason, he has buddies over at SitePoint, so Aspen makes a 'Vote for IamNed/GADOOD' thread linking to the thread here. Soon we all see him getting a lot of votes and replies from people showing support for him. :D In our mind, we would be thinking...Oh crud...and a few people might say that out loud, like KLB is over there!!! Of course if IamNed or GADOOD wins, some of us might go nuts seeing a DP King image next to his Avatar on every stupid post he makes for a year!!!! That's what SitePoint members are going to be thinking for a year while I drive them nuts being King!!! So help drive the competition insane, vote wacko for King AND to drive them insane even more, help da wacko win TWO awards, Entrepreneur of the Year...if you havn't already done so!!!! :D:D:D

Nintendo, Nov 4, 2005 IP