1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Volume of impressions

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by progress, Jan 11, 2007.

Sorry for the very general topic, but I'm new to adCenter, and struggling to get the volume of ad impressions (and subsequently clicks) to a decent level. I am trying for reasonably high numbers of longtail phrases to try and keep costs down, and while I know this will be limiting impressions on a less busy engine such as Live, I'm interested to hear what methods people use for increasing volume of impressions. Once I have more of a significant volume I plan to work on refining my CTR etc.

I suppose further keyword research on my part to identify many more related phrases, which combined should equal further exposure would be the primary concern at this point?

progress, Jan 11, 2007 IP
  2. progress

progress Guest

Best Answers:
    Well I guess I've kind of partially answered my own question, by targeting a range of phrases which simply have more traffic I've boosted the potential impressions by quite a margin.

progress, Jan 12, 2007 IP