1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Voice Search 2018

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by AliMan, Feb 7, 2018.

?

Have you optmized your site for a voice search?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Do not know how

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    According to SEO gurus like Niel Patel and Brian Dean, this year (though I genuinly thought 2017 was as well) will be the year of a voice search breakthrough. Any ideas on how are you going to optimize you landing pages? Or maybe, according to one of Niel's podcast episodes, you will try other marketing channels?

Looking forward to your answers!

AliMan, Feb 7, 2018 IP
  2. Highlandspring

Highlandspring Member

Best Answers:
    I think that area is in the media a lot but its a bit like 3D TV's everyone expected them to be huge but they never were.

Highlandspring, Feb 7, 2018 IP
  3. uncia

uncia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I quite disagree with above. Maybe this wont get huge this year, but eventually it will be - the consumer behavior is changing, and as marketers we should keep an eye on that.

uncia, Feb 7, 2018 IP
  4. AliMan

AliMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can't say I've noticed that the consumer behaviors changed a lot on my site. But you definitely need to keep up with the tendencies. And the main word would be "fast". An average consumer want things get done fast. At least I do.

AliMan, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  5. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will say that focus on putting relevant keyword phrases in your header's. Which looks extremely normal and something that we use in our common day conversations.

mrb1129, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  6. TheMadMarketer

TheMadMarketer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This! Considering the data we got from 2017, I think voice search is way too overhyped, they said it will be big at the beginning of 2017 also. Chances are it won't be a game changer this year, but is definitely something we should pay attention to in the next few years.

TheMadMarketer, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  7. AliMan

AliMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with @TheMadMarketer ! There was so much buzz about the voice search, but I can't say something has changed that much (maybe for the local search results)

AliMan, Feb 8, 2018 IP