1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Visual Basic Programmer Needed

Discussion in 'Programming' started by swood, Apr 14, 2013.

I have an Access database full of video games with descriptive tags attached to each game - shooter, cars, guns, war, aliens etc. The reason for the database is, that the app it's attached too, means a user can find a game they already own and the app will recommend 5 other games with the closest amount of similar tags to the game the user is viewing.

The interface for the app is all done, i just need a programmer who is able to code the app so 5 games with the closest amount of similar tags to the game a user is viewing show.

If you are able to do this or have questions, please pm me along with your price.

Thank you
    swood

swood, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  2. harrisunderwork

harrisunderwork Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Does it have to be in vb.net ?

I am can do well with c# and if only interface is present, that too can be integrated with c#.

Let me know if it sounds reasonable.

Regards.

harrisunderwork, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  3. softventure

softventure Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, same with harrisunderwork if it can be done using c# and its better if we can just migrate every data into sql for faster and larger storage.

softventure, Apr 16, 2013 IP