1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Visitors From Search Engine Keeps Decreasing

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by abdo997, Nov 24, 2017.

hi there a year ago i created a website on blogger for tv shows after months of working he was able to get 8k clicks per day but recently blogger deleted the blog so i reuploaded the xml file and got everything back 10days ago and submitted it to google webmasters. for 5 days the clicks has been going up until it reached 1k then gone down by about 120clicks per day when i checked the position and impression also gone down and google just indexed 900urls out of 4k this has never happened to me can someone please help me

abdo997, Nov 24, 2017 IP
  2. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you are/were getting 4k visits per day why are you still using Blogger? Buy a domain and get it hosted. Try to redirect that traffic to your new site.

Aside from a lot of other reasons, if you had it on your own site, you'd be able to answer many of your own questions. You would have access to Google Webmaster tools. You could find out if you have bad links pointing to your site and disavow them. You could do a lot more.

As for what's wrong it's really hard to tell without a lot more information about the situation, much of which you may not be able to provide. I am curious why Blogger deleted the blog. Did you have some DCMA requests or something? That would probably cause a problem with Google.

usasportstraining, Nov 24, 2017 IP