1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

visitors browsing the specific forum

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by vicky1101, Mar 19, 2014.

Hello
    hope i can have a fruitful suggestion here about
    how can i make viewable the visitors count (visitors browsing the specific forum) on my forum for the Guests, presently its only viewable for only logged in members . like in attached screen short

https://tmpdmp.com/f397ae7e327f7213/786b923747622c47
    in the above pic the yellow color highlighted number of visitors are seen by every visitor either guest or logged in member , how can i do this ?

iam using VB 4.2.0
    any effort for help is highly appreciated

Attached Files:

vicky1101, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  2. 2and1

2and1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If I'm right in understanding what you are asking then you should be able to do this via the below in your Admin Control Panel.

1. Settings > Options > Forum Home: Options > Display Logged in Users > Choose one of the '...listing to all visitors' options.

2. Settings > Options > Forum Display Options (forumdisplay) > Show Users Browsing Forums > Choose one of the '...listing to all visitors' options.

Note if you have a large amount of non-members/Guests then it could have a performance impact on your server, Random is less intensive than the Alphabetical listing too.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
    2and1, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  3. vicky1101

vicky1101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ 2and1
    mate so much thanks of you ..... you helped me exact what i was looking for .
    thanks again

vicky1101, Mar 21, 2014 IP