1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Visitor Decreasing

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by shresthakks, Apr 20, 2013.

Hi...all the respected seniors and friends.
    I need a help from all of you. My blog`s visitor is decreasing day by day. I could not understand the reason of it. Can anybody suggest me that by which way can I be freed from this circumstances.

shresthakks, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  2. kalseo

kalseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    It can be anything - loosing rankings, picking up wrong topics, not socializing enough, etc... It is normal to have fluctuation in traffic and usually blogs get into this stage often. How old is your project?

kalseo, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  3. coolrohit222002

coolrohit222002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1st is you focus on how to drive your visitor.
    2nd is you focus on how to let them stay.

If you can maintain the 2nd thing i mention. It will be for sure your traffic won't decrease any longer.

Now the 3rd part is to focus on increasing your traffic. There are lot of ways you can do this by natural way or artificial way.

coolrohit222002, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  4. Techking

Techking Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quality ,New and Unique content is key for visitors.Start positing new content on your blog and wait for 1-2 month for search engine proper index your websites .

Best of Luck :)

Techking, Apr 21, 2013 IP