1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Visa gift card, verify paypal account?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by DsCreaTionS, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    hey do u think if i went to get a pre paid visa gift card and put my info on tat card and tried to verify with paypal will it work? lol.. :confused::confused::confused:

DsCreaTionS, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  2. jhon99

jhon99 Banned

Best Answers:
    What kind visa gift do you have? even if it is visa electron, you can use it for verify your paypal account

jhon99, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  3. DsCreaTionS

DsCreaTionS Banned

Best Answers:
    Right now, none, lol .. i was gonna look for somebody to go buy one and i'll pay them back off my paypal account..

4. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    That's pretty weak dude :p. You can get a "Green Dot" brand , prepaid Visa.
    I don't know where you are, but you can get them at most major drug store, and supermarkets in the U.S.

You load the money up right there in the store, and you can use it to verify Pay Pal. You can also get daily balance texting to your phone, so you always know what your balance is.
    A lot of gift cards do not work , because they are for temporary use, and do not have the ability to reload with fresh funds.

hmansfield, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  5. DsCreaTionS

DsCreaTionS Banned

Best Answers:
    lol, yeah..
    green dot.. i'm in texas,dallas..
    hman can u get it for me.. :p i'll give u 10$ via paypal

6. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it will work

mentos, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  7. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Are you confined to your home for medical or health reasons ? Anyone can get one. You don't need I.D. or anything.

Sorry, not that I'm not a nice guy, but the time effort and price of gas to go to a store to get a Prepaid Card for a stranger who can get it for himself, for $10 doesn't exactly thrill me right now.

Is the problem that you don't have any cash, but there is money in Pay Pal, and you can't get it out ?
    It takes a while to get your account verified, it is not instant, and without a matching address, and access to your deposit, and balance information, it can't be done.
    You need to do this for yourself.

No friends or relatives close by?

hmansfield, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  8. jarral

jarral Peon

Best Answers:
    I can give you prepaid card PM me

jarral, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  9. DsCreaTionS

DsCreaTionS Banned

Best Answers:
    no hmans, when i tired to open a bank account with my mom they said i need a id, than they started B&tching about my dob is wrong i went to social security and got that cleared out..
    hmans i got no money with me now..
    but in my paypal i got 114$ and i need to spend 95$ so yeah 15$ giveout.
    hmans i have relatives but they stopped talking to us since my dad died.. and they don't like my mom, friends are basically they don't drive yet.and i got some that do but they are at work, or asleep...when i'm asleep they dont got nothing to do..so yeah.. and i'm tring to earn money up for this and prove to my mom i can earn money over the internet.. and i want to buy something for my internet.. anyways jarral i pm'ed u

10. DsCreaTionS

DsCreaTionS Banned

Best Answers:
    oh and now i can get a job since i'm 16, but my mom keeps on b^tchin about the ss money i get and my lil bro.. she says we'll lose it if i get a job.. i told her i read the papers.. if i make over 22,000$ a year they'll take some money off my check than she talked about something for 4hours.. my brain fell asleepp.. so yeah.. pretty much it..
    I can work on the internet doing what i know, web mastering, design,hacking, selling stuff..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.