1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Virus and Malware in Bidvertiser ads

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dinhquanghuy, May 30, 2010.

Several days ago ,my website was banned by Google for Malware and Virus . The reason Google told me : script of Bidvertiser contain virus and malware . I removed all ads of Bidvertiser in my site . And now ,my site work well . So, beware of Bidvertiser Ads .

dinhquanghuy, May 30, 2010 IP
  2. Hipto

Hipto Peon

Best Answers:
    Same here :k I removed them. Didn't realise they did not pay me last month too. WORST WORST than clicksor. Avoid

Hipto, May 30, 2010 IP
  3. lmtiger47

lmtiger47 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know why you guys used Bidvertiser at the first place, since it is well known that they don't pay or pay very small amounts of money. This post about viruses is nothing surprising for them.

lmtiger47, May 31, 2010 IP
  4. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    i always use bidvertiser ads but i never get or any alert from google. Could you tell me how do you know google alert your site?

vannarith, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  5. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I dont noticed that there is a virus since i still using it on some of my site
    Do bidvertiser know about this?

lifeplayer, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  6. aeroz1

aeroz1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good reminder. I feel the need to warn as many people as possible about this problem.

aeroz1, Jun 2, 2010 IP