1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Virtual Assistants - Anyone reccomend a company?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by chris123, Sep 12, 2007.

I'm looking to signup with a Virtual Assistant company. Outsource my life - they'll do research, data entry etc etc on the business side and on the personal side can make dinner reservations, take/make phone calls and the rest..

Most are based in India and I know of two:

> yourmaninindia.com
    > Brickworks

Anyone know of any more? Any reccomendations?

chris123, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  2. flash902007

flash902007 Banned

Best Answers:
    also find out if the many companies in their company are flurnt in english language. im not racist or anything, but half the time you are you cant understand wot they are saying, and if thts the case for your busines. you just as wel hand the busines card from your competitor and send him that one

flash902007, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  3. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Cheap SEO Services, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  4. inmean

inmean Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm going to run one from Cambodia which cost much cheaper, contact me if you want the price

inmean, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  5. fibonacci81

fibonacci81 Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone tried any of the services listed above? Cheap rates is one concern, but I am perticularly concerned over handling of private/confidential information. Any thoughts?

fibonacci81, Nov 6, 2007 IP
  6. melanieup

melanieup Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I have tried virtual assistant services (from alldayPA virtual assistant ) but only for general admin work etc. With regards to concerns over privacy fibonacci81, all reputable companies will have a privacy policy which they abide to this privacy policy explains the steps the business take to ensure that information about you is kept secure and confidential.

melanieup, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  7. jjp1428

jjp1428 Peon

Best Answers:
    www.Mycompanyvirtualassistant.com is a USA based company which provides virtual assistance. They use foreign staff to obtain low prices and are able to pass the savings to their client. They provide quality as the usa office is where the QC is done. They train each of their employees to ensure that they are ready to work for usa/UK based clients. They speak fluent english and write as well.Mention this thread and you can leave reviews after you see the great work which is done.

jjp1428, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  8. AlexIdea

AlexIdea Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also find VA on strict freelancer sites, you don't have to bind with a company to do that. You can choose the best after their rating, language level etc., so you won't have any issues later. The language is the most important here, if you want them to make calls for you. I recommend to Skype intervew them first.

AlexIdea, Aug 22, 2016 IP