1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Virtual Assistant

Discussion in 'Services' started by stephen.robert, Dec 27, 2011.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Thanks for your interest in working with me. Following is the short Description of my professional career:

5+ years of experience in the areas of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Market Research, Business Development & Technologies. Extensive experience in executing projects involving

Keyword Research
    On Page Optimization (150+ factors)
    Off Page Optimization (One & Two Way Link Exchange, three way, content exchange, content based links)
    Google Business Listing
    Blog Writing
    Article Wring
    Social Media Optimization (Twitter, Facebook, MySpace etc)
    Forum Posting (Quality posts can't do spamming)

and plenty of more that we can discuss in PM or at skype.

My Qualification Includes Grads in Business Administration, that gives me extra grip on finance, team building, communication, motivation, management of people and tasks, motivation etc.

Looking forward to have just a one serious employer.

Thanks.

* Remember: I am not a "cheap" SEO expert (as so many already here with this tag you should better be asking them). I believe in quality and quality costs!

stephen.robert, Dec 27, 2011 IP