1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

viralplanet.co.uk experience?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Bram H, Oct 4, 2012.

Hello,

After a few emails from their publishing manager I dediced to sign up at viralplanet. Ever since I did i cannot log in to their website anymore as my account needs to be approved.

Email communication with them seems completely impossible as there has been zero answers on any of the email i have sent this week.

Feels wrong. Anybody else got experience with them?

Bram H, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  2. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Those "publishing manager" e-mails aren't exactly from the account manager ( the header of the e-mail will tell you that). They've sent out plenty of mass e-mails to publishers though asking them to sign up.

Interface inside is poor ( reporting for example) and they'll only approve you once they have a campaign which they feel suits your site.

They are however quite quick to respond to queries- did you try e-mailing them at the contact page email on their site?

The whole thing has a secretish look to it ( for example you can't see all the campaigns available) and payouts aren't anything to crow about ( atleast from my experience- somebody with a dedicated video site might have better things to say though).

To summarise it, there are plenty of better alternatives currently available in the market. They need to pull up their socks big time and improve transparency in order to attract publishers.

gr8liverpoolfan, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  3. Bram H

Bram H Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback! I have tried all possible emails to get in contact but as per today no luck. Been silent for over a week now.

In a way I am a bit relieved that you can confirm its actually a working company as I really started to worry. Thx again.

Bram H, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  4. Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Avoid Viral Planet at all costs. I am now waiting on Payment for over 2 months. They say on their website that they will pay each week , not each month etc blah blah.

They must have sent me 10 emails to signup in the beginning and when I did all went well until I needed to be paid.

They say they are waiting for their client to pay them...But Beware..

Tom Thumb, Feb 4, 2013 IP