1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Viral Marketing Ideas

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by wisestep, May 18, 2010.

I'm looking for Viral Marketing Videos, Articles, Concept which are made popular earlier and worked out really well to increase the traffic onto a website. Can anyone share links or videos or articles or what ever information you have with you here. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

wisestep, May 18, 2010 IP
  2. raycowie

raycowie Peon

Best Answers:
    Google 'viral marketing' and you'll find tons of the stuff or you could Google 'Jeff Dedrick' coz he's a well-known guru on the subject.

Ray

raycowie, May 18, 2010 IP
  3. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of "stuff" do you want to market? Is your product just a website, or do you have a physical item that you want to sale?

Videos would be a good place to start. But it would help if we knew what items that your trying to promote.

~kev~, May 18, 2010 IP
  4. 1SEONewby

1SEONewby Peon

Best Answers:
    Depending on your product/service you can always take a stab at posting video on YouTube. Just one clever video can generate tons of traffic from all over the globe. One tip though make sure that your video has a graphic with your URL in it and/or have someone say the name of your site somewhere in the video. YouTube has rules against listing ".com" anything but if you are a little sneaky you can promote your site effectively.

1SEONewby, May 18, 2010 IP
  5. JHybrid

JHybrid Peon

Best Answers:
    I think searching YouTube would be the best way to go. Look for recent, high volume video counts and compare.

JHybrid, May 18, 2010 IP
  6. wisestep

wisestep Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys thanks for yours response here.......I'm looking to promote our website www. wisestep. com(remove spaces). Its basically a professional career networking website. I knew videos would be great but can you point me to some such good videos if you have. I've got some videos with me already. What exactly i'm looking out for is a good content/concept which i can turn into a video/ppt and start marketing it aggressively

7. wisestep

wisestep Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm looking to promote our website www. wisestep. com. Its basically a professional career networking website. I knew videos would be great but can you point me to some such good videos if you have. I've got some videos with me already. What exactly i'm looking out for is a good content/concept which i can turn into a video/ppt and start marketing it aggressively

8. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes, but i what i google before ,i found twitterviral script is the way to go if he wants to get big traffic to his site. It is mainly focus on twitter traffic, so dont get confuse.

vannarith, May 19, 2010 IP