1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video (wmv) to Flash For Music Promotions Website - Profile page

Discussion in 'PHP' started by ChicagoMusicPromotions, Feb 22, 2007.

Dear Programmers,

I have a music website i am currently having a database done and my php version is getting boosted up to the newest version and ffmpeg is getting installed on the server as well.

I promote independent artists and djs worldwide via my website and internet radio station and also as wel we have a virtual 3d music centers in secondlife.

What we want to do is not a Youtube clone per say but... When the artists and djs register and login to their account they can upload their music videos or concert videos to their account (video page) and what i need is basically a script or code we can add for everyones profile so when they click on a video link on the page it will load into the flash player (also as well a converter so if they upload wmv, asf or mov files it will convert it into flash and put it into that artists or djs directory on the server or add it to the sql database for that talent.

So i dont need a full blown youtube type of website i need just a video page for each artist or djay that has a video player on the page and also as well (you know how msn lists the videos by the windows media player ) something to that effect with a small photo, hyperlink and when they click play it will play in the flash player.

Also as well i need someone who knows how to put that text verification on the form pages i have so people cannot tap into my mail() call feature and try to use my contact form as a mass emailing system to their benifit.

Also i need a instant messenger created for the network, and a chat room that can seperate the minors and the adults in 2 seperate locations on the network.

Please post a comment on what you think and well how much (round about figure would all this cost) or well can i get some Free Merch :p...

Much Respect
    matthew nalett
    chicago music promotions
    cmp radio network
    cmp tv
    promotions@chicagomusicpromotions.com
    http://www.chicagomusicpromotions.com

ChicagoMusicPromotions, Feb 22, 2007 IP