1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video when a Israeli helicopter hit a car with three Palestinian terrorists

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Domino, Dec 18, 2007.

1. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    if it was me i would start by starting a very large scale city building projects in the west bank and gaza nice appartment buildings for these people. money can come from donations. here is where the arab league have to put their money where their mouth is.if it was me i would even let iran contribute.
    and at the same time an agressive micro banking system to bring some prosperity.
    sometimes a highway goes threw your house. the main thing is to stop this violence and start in the path of friendship.
    i am sure that in a few years the benefits will become visable.
    just think of the amount of money tourisim will bring in.
    if you are tired of war you are ready for peace
    can you imagine a middle east economic block that would include all the Arabs Israel and Iran
    as far as the rest of your post you have to leave it it is not helpful for peace

pizzaman, Dec 22, 2007 IP
  2. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pizzaman:

I agree. I would work toward peace. It is the best alternative. Everyone would win except for radical fundamentalists on both sides.

At the same time, I would expect to see Israel thoroughly defend itself in every way during that period. I would also expect to see Israel not pursue aggressive expansion on the West Bank.

At the same time there MUST be a powerful military/police force that can enforce a peace within palestinian lands and have the capacity to protect Israel from terrorists attacks.

Course that last one might be a dream at this time.

earlpearl, Dec 22, 2007 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Stop dreaming, hahaha.. As long as there is religion there will be religious wars, and in this region there is a big problem of religion, because in history, between jews and muslims there is Christ.
    This is a big problem and anyone who think that religion has nothing to do with the problems there is fooling himself.

So there will be no peace. Whenever things have been built in Palestine, it has been destroyed by Israel at the first opportunity, exemple the airport.

But whatever, I don't care and yes seeing them kill each other is big fun, I don't feel related to jews, not to muslims and not to any religious people. Now I feel related as human being, but that's it.

JamesColin, Dec 22, 2007 IP
  4. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are one sick SOB.

GRIM, Dec 22, 2007 IP
  5. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well it's my opinion, everyone can have his. I say it's big fun, because the reasons they kill each others (or at least why they hate each others) is because of territory and jealousy of course, but the fuel is religion. The same stupid concept that such a high percentage of americans agree with. That is big fun, and honestly knowing that people are dying doesn't move me a ball when total human population is growing at a fast rate and pollution problems are the consequence of too many people in overcrowded areas, so less people is always better in my book. And no I won't kill myself, hahaha.. not yet.. And my mother might be a bitch in your eyes, I couldn't care less because it's my mother and she can be whatever she wants.

JamesColin, Dec 22, 2007 IP
  6. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    there were war before religion. blaming religion for war is just the same as using religion as an excuse for war. a step worse than beliving in any religion.
    an excuse for inaction and lack of courage.
    that aside i do not think judaisim and islam have a big conflict.
    at the same time it is good to understand that majority of both israeli and palestanians are secular and hamas is a foreign ideology that is getting hold because of the inability of seculars to govern.the israeli ultra right is also not very popular.and the only reason they have so much power is lack of progress.
    the problem is that people like to look at peace as an end while it is really the beginning.in time it will grow and will become frienship if nurtured and loved.

7. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    that is the key
    i think ultimatly israel must be strong enough to protect and help the palestanians also.
    i see the chalange for israel is to make sure the palastanians have a viable state and help them to succeed and in ten years they will have a good neighbor.wich is a lot better than what they have now.
    a defeat for the extremist ideology for sure which is the plus for Israel
    so it is win win situation.