1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video streaming recorder: which is recommendable?

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Mewtwo, Jan 11, 2017.

I'm a big fan and collector of series and movies, in particular any kind of science-fiction ones. I know, with Netflix I have access to a huge offer, but the video-on-demand platform do not enables me to collect series as my property.
    This is why I'm currently searching for solutions to capture and record Netflix viedeo streaming for saving files on my hard disk or to burn them on DVD for my private use. Is there a legal possibility and could someone recommend me a special video streaming recorder?

Thanks to everybody in advance!
    Cheers

Mewtwo, Jan 11, 2017 IP
  2. lumos_maxima

lumos_maxima Peon

Best Answers:
    Netflix released recently an offline-mode to watch series and movies offline.
    But it doesn't include saving files as your property. Content is always dependant on the application.
    Your subject regarding to capture series for collecting doesn't sound like a legal project.
    I also heard already about video streaming recorder, which just record content in opposite to downloading.
    But I doubt wether it makes it more legal.
    To be sure I recommend you to ask Netflix directly.

lumos_maxima, Jan 16, 2017 IP