1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Video Sharing website with Traffic and Revenue

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Sebastin, Mar 25, 2010.

The site runs on clipshare latest script and I have customized the design The site was popular a couple of months back and was receiving more than 10K uniques/month but due to a server move I lost about 40% of the video thumbnails and the site lost its traffic.

All the videos and hosted in YouTube and sevenload We are just streaming them so there is not much bandwidth usage to worry about the site is hosted on a shared hosting and uses about 2GB/mo is bandwidth.

The site has more than 60k videos and 50registered users.

You will not be able to find a site like this for sale this cheap all video sharing sites with this much videos always sell for more than 5K in price.

The site makes revenue from adsense and video ads. The adsense revenue is very little but I sold a couple of ad spots on video ads.

I am selling this cause of my urgent need for money PM me or post here if you have any questions. I am looking for a quick sale.

Sebastin, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  2. Sebastin

Sebastin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bidder did not respond The Auction is still on

Sebastin, Mar 28, 2010 IP