1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

video seo for goole ? r u using it >

Discussion in 'Google' started by Dinesh_add, Aug 29, 2010.

just want to now r u using video for seo ? i know lot of people using video only for traffic don't know how to use it for seo... so if you are using video for seo and get rank at 1st page of Google , don't just post becoz you want to more post count ,,, or please do not post if you dont know any thing about video seo,,,

Dinesh_add, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  2. sin

sin Peon

Best Answers:
    You are behind the times. All that crap doesn't work anymore. Mayday changed all that along with baccklinks and other tricks.

sin, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  3. DrBlackSEO

DrBlackSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    You can SEO a Video, especially in Youtube by pointing links to that video. Is like promoting a website to get organic results.

Additionally to outside links, you can get links from inside Youtube, the more people that are subscribed or review your video , the better the rankings in google will be.

DrBlackSEO, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  4. tattoos

tattoos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I take it you mean' Providing Google with relevant information about the videos you have hosted on your site, via a videofeed.xml or MRSS?
    If so then yes, I've had a play around with a videofeed.xml on a few self hosted videos and seen the results.
    Its worth doing but would be very time consuming to add a lot of videos manually to the xml.
    I'm not sure of an automatic way to do it for the videofeed.xml, but I think there's an MRSS plugin for wordpress which I imagine would be a bit easier.

So what what your question? what do you want to know?

tattoos, Aug 30, 2010 IP