1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video or Voiceover? which should I do first?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by romioaa, Jul 27, 2013.

Hi, guys I am about to do a video tutorial, I will do the video and some guy will make the voice over, so I would like to ask.. Should I ask the guy to read the script first and send me the voice over and then make the video based on this voice over?

Or should I do the video first?

romioaa, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  2. tvre1ease

tvre1ease Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No you will want to do it the other way around, you make the video and he will do the voice over either by listening to the video and repeating, or with the use of a script with the words on it. That will make it easier on the person doing the voice over as they have a base to work off of

tvre1ease, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  3. anthonyn

anthonyn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. You need to make the video first by screen capturing the entire event. By this way, you will be able to plan your audio script.
    2. Then specifically write down the audio script in word format and send it to him for doing the voiceoever. He should then send you the audio file ( mp3 or wav).
    3. You will then do the final video editing process by bringing the video file on the time link of the video editing software and then bring the audio files in the time line and complete the video.

anthonyn, Aug 9, 2013 IP