1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Video] - My Journey To $278 profit per day

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Jouvan Johnson, Oct 11, 2017.

They say success is just outside of your comfort zone and boy am I stepping out of it on this one!

We have all seen the power of vlogging in this reality TV obsessed culture so I have decided to start my own reality TV show (kinda). I was inspired by a few marketers that rapidly built to 7 figure incomes in less than a year so...

I have set myself a challenge to build a $100,000 gross profit per year digital business ($277.77 per day) right in front of your eyes. I am calling it the "6 Figure Series" and I will be uploading video's daily to YouTube showing what I am doing.

And thought it would be dope to share it here on digital point too. If you would allow.

This is not comfortable for me and i'm sure I look awkward as f**k in the vid but I know it will be beneficial to those that watch and follow along. So they can copy my successes and dodge my mistakes.

I am not a complete newbie as I explain in the video so I have some expertise and skills that I will be tapping into and will be sharing too.

My plan is to focus on affiliate marketing and product creation all stemming from list building.

Anyway the title of my first video is...

How To Make Extra Money At Home | My Journey To $100k Online #EP1

(I know pretty much nothing about YouTube but I know I will get better)

Here's the vid:

Let me know what you think, any improvements you would recommend and what you think will make good content would be very useful.

To Digital Success,

Jouvan

Jouvan Johnson, Oct 11, 2017 IP
  2. Jouvan Johnson

Jouvan Johnson Active Member

Best Answers:
    So I am in full swing with this journey and about to put pedal to the metal. The only thing is that it is my birthday in like 2 days and people are wanting me to have the rest of the week off which I am struggling with. So I am going to share video number two then probably take a little break for my birthday celebrations then come back full swing harder than ever.

In video number 2 I go into more detail on my strategy moving forward to hit the $100k target.

Jouvan Johnson, Oct 12, 2017 IP