1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video: Michael Scheuer says "ISRAEL is not worth a single american life or dollar"

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ablaye, Sep 24, 2007.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Who is sacrificing for Israel.

You defended a man that called for Jewish genocide. Are you saying that you no longer support Jewish genocide? Do you no longer want to see Israel wiped off the map?

Now's a good time to come clean, akula.

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  2. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To add to that statement, why should innocent American civilians die because our government feels we owe Israel something? We were attacked on 9/11 because of our meddling and involvement in the Middle East, not because they "hate our freedoms". Why should we have innocent people die as a result of helping a nation which we owe nothing, and to which we have already given land that we have taken from others and their independence?

EDIT: Our people being attacked here, and abroad, because of our foreign policy (Bin Laden says it himself!) are who we are sacrificing.

omgitsfletch, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

Best Answers:
    Now we see why you are standing behind those that hate Israel. Coincidence? I think not ;)

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  4. GTech

Best Answers:
    Ron Paul got thoroughly owned for this "blame America first" ideology during the debates. We were not in Iraq on 9/11. This is why RP cannot be a serious candidate. He doesn't understand the islamic ideology.

More dishonesty from Ron Paul supporters.

fletch, did you want to confirm your hatred for Israel too? Most RP supporters hate Israel. How about you?

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  5. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    Come clean I will then. I defended and continue to defend Mahmoud Ahmadinejad right to have his words properly translated. Not some propaganda ploy parroted by the msm like it was fact. I also defend the guys right to lead his country without intervention by the US because of gut feelings, false pretenses or bogus intel. I do not support another war on a country that does not threaten our existence in some pre-emtive, imperialistic fashion. I think he is a bad leader, but far less dangerous to my well being then George Bush and company are.

I do not believe we owe Israel a damn thing. In fact I think it is time we start collecting on our loans to them.....

akula, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  6. omgitsfletch

Best Answers:
    I'm fairly sure akula was asserting that by supporting Israel and bringing so much harm upon ourselves, Israel is the true enemy. I would hope this was the point he was making, but if instead he was being anti-Semitic, I will retract my support for him and apologize for it.

In any case, I do not hate Israel. I share the sentiments of Mr. Scheuer that I wish Israel well, but do not wish to bring further harm upon this country with the support and backing we currently give to Israel.

7. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    Where in the Constitution does is say "must love and support Israel"?

akula, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  8. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The beaten wife syndrome is strong in you; let it out.

Bin Laden has a short little laundry list of reasons why he attacked us. I'll take one of yours now and if you wish to play the game, we'll continue.

Bin Laden does, in fact, list that we have bases in SA (holy land) as one of the reasons for the attack. Is Bin Laden a member or the ruler of that country? No, he is not. We have an agreement with that government (like it or not) to have a base or bases there. Do you believe that OBL has a trump card here? That he has any say, what so ever, in where we put our bases or with whom we have agreements with?

Who took what land? Are you under some foolish notion that land was taken from palestinians to form Israel? We've discussed this many times and its not too accurate to history (I'm being gentle here), sorry to say.

lorien1973, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  9. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    He is not linking the thread because he dosent want you to know the statement I was responding to which was from Hell(something or other) that said Americans should be fighting Iran because it helps Israel, his country)or so he claims).

akula, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  10. GTech

Best Answers:
    Thanks akula, for taking the time to prove my point. I couldn't have asked for any better.

I wonder why fletch doesn't want to answer the tough question about whether he hates Israel or not? Akula, with a little coaching and embarrassment, was able to do it. Which simply confirmed what I said on the previous page about RP supporters hating Israel and why he's defending someone who hates Israel. Apparently fletch is doing the same thing.

I enjoy watching Ron Paul supporters team up with islamists who believe killing Jews is their ticket to paradise, note their hatred of Israel. It really supports what I've been saying.

Thanks, akula and fletch!

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  11. omgitsfletch

Best Answers:
    Can you read?

12. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    Your welcome, and thanks for proving daily that you hate this country, and are willing to destroy it for Israel.

Also I have never said I hate Israel, I do not support the government or think we owe them anything.

akula, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  13. omgitsfletch

Best Answers:
    And remember that whenever I've stated we would be better suited using our troops to defend the largest unprotected border in the world (Canada-USA), and the border that 20 million Mexicans found their way across, and that this would be a better way to keep our troops alive and ensure our security, he has never responded.

14. GTech

Best Answers:
    Thanks for highlighting that, fletch. A very conditional response.

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  15. GTech

Best Answers:
    Lorien, I fear your usual solid logic is too much for them. They are scrambling from the exposure that akula hates israel and supports ahmadinejad's calls for Jewish genocide right now.

I'm sure they will come up with some sort of excuse to make it appear not as bad as it really looks.

It's so easy exposing them :D

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  16. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    the military is not meant to nor constitutionally allowed to, perform military/police actions inside the country. your vast knowledge of the constitution and ron paul would have told you this.

17. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We give Israel over $3 billion/year of our tax dollars. That's about $500/year FREE to each Israeli citizen, compliment of the US taxpayer.
    Israel has one of the largest and most modern military in the Middle East. Israel has over 200 nukes.
    Why in the world do they always pretend that their survival is at risk when no middle eastern army can match theirs?
    Why should we (the US) fight and die for them?????

ablaye, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  18. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    Really?

I must have missed that in the Constitution. Could you point me to the article that restricts our military from defending our boarders?

Thanks.

akula, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  19. omgitsfletch

Best Answers:
    Hmm, this is a good argument for once! Let me look into the exact constitutional wording, I want to see what it says on the matter. In any case, that is a very good point to consider.

20. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    and who are we fighting for israel again? Remind me?

Yes; thanks to that very same foreign aid you mentioned. So what are you unhappy about? The aid or that israel isn't permitted to be destroyed by its neighbors? I'd ask -why- Israel needs the weapons and why do its neighbors want to destroy it so badly. It's all Israel's fault. I know, ablaye, its okay.

So, your argument is the same as the previous one. You are mad that Israel's neighbors can't destroy it. Poor ablaye :(