1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video: Michael Scheuer says "ISRAEL is not worth a single american life or dollar"

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ablaye, Sep 24, 2007.

ablaye, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  2. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Uh....true.

In all seriousness, he raises the same points Dr. Paul and a number of people in our leadership are saying. We can't deny that our actions worldwide have an influence on the future, and we need to examine our foreign policy. This is twisted into "we invited 9/11". This is patently false. What happened on that day was horrific, and can never be justified. At the same point, it happened and we need to understand part of the reason why.

If a bully goes around the playground making fun of the other kids, day after day, one day an older brother, or a group of kids, or just somebody might come over and put him in the hospital. Did he deserve that? Was that a just return for his actions? No. But at the same point, the bully can't sit back and say "I got beat up because they don't like me! Why did this ever happen?" He needs to look at his actions, and realize the effects they have on others, and how this can effect him in the future.

omgitsfletch, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Scheuer is also very much anti-Israel and *shock* yet another RP supporter. If you are against Jews and blacks, RP is your candidate. I continue to say RP will clean up with the muslim vote because of his issues with Jews.

Thanks for confirming, ablaye ;)

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  4. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn you beat me to the anti-Semite argument.........

Do you have anything else GT? Anything at all?

akula, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    A subject you are intimately familiar with, no doubt.

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  6. omgitsfletch

Best Answers:
    Nah, GTech wouldn't debate the actual policies and ideas Scheuer is presenting, or anyone for that matter; he prefers to just gloss over that, see if it fits his almight plan of action, and if it doesn't, denounce that person as hating America, a terrorist supporter, etc.

EDIT: See, 2 posts already and he didn't address one point Scheuer made. I doubt he even watched the video.

login likes this.
  7. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    What your canned answer to every opposition voice to be labeled a "anti-Semite"?

I think everyone on this board is quite familiar with your one and only argument.

akula, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  8. omgitsfletch

Best Answers:
    I'm anxiously awaiting for him to actually debate something for once.

9. GTech

Best Answers:
    Oddly enough, I didn't say "anti-Semite" in any post in this thread. RP supporters, once again, demonstrating their dishonesty. And covering up for "one of their own."

I believe you've clearly demonstrated how you feel about Jews, in the past, akula. You should be proud of that position, not defending it.

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  10. GTech

Best Answers:
    I often do. When the pro-Iran/anti-Israel crowd actually put something forth to debate, instead of siding with islamists and defending people who hate Israel.

What's your excuse, fletch?

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  11. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    Really?

I have never said anything derogatory about Jews on this forum or any other forum. So I guess you are just a common liar.

And I guess it was not you that pulled out the anti-jew and anti black argument in your first post?

akula, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  12. GTech

Best Answers:
    Quite the contrary. I guess I'll have to go back and look up your hatred for you.

I've not mentioned the worlds "anti-Jew" or "anti black" either. However, I'm not surprised that you would resort to such dishonesties in defense of someone who very much hates Israel. What are the odds?

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  13. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    GT I really cannot fathom why you continue to post here. As ignorant and pathetic as your arguments and tactics are I almost feel sorry for your desperation.

akula, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    Your opinion has no value to me. You defend a man responsible for American deaths (ahmadinejad). I'd have to respect you first, before your words had any affect on me.

Try again?

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  15. omgitsfletch

Best Answers:
    Ok, since you won't bring up any points Scheuer made, I'll bring up one myself.

Scheuer says that Israel is not worth an American life or an American dollar. He says that neither is Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bolivia, or any nation. He says he is most interested in the survival of the United States, and that even in the future possibility of a world without Israel's existence, we would still be able to get just fine.

So since you apparently like to debate, do so. How do you disagree with his statements? Present your own arguments.

16. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Take the scenario a little further - you have 7 big bullies picking on one little nerd. (I have been there in JR and High school - LOL) Now the bullies have no problem hurting him even one on one, let alone when they gang up on the little nerd!
    Now the nerd takes karate class and excels (very motivated) and the next school year comes and he is prepared. So the bullies start on him and he kicks their butts. Now the bullies are going to the principal and the parents get involved and everyone points their fingers at the nerd. Doesn't that seem a little ridiculous?? In fact you may say no way that would happen, but it is. You see, Israel is that nerd.

debunked, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  17. GTech

Best Answers:
    Israel is a great ally to us. I reject his hatred of Israel, but note that many RP supporters share that same hatred. Do you share it too, fletch? Akula absolutely hates Israel.

We give aid to many countries around the world. I'd prefer we do so, to *real* allies, not allies of convenience and those that are hostile to us.

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  18. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought you where off to prove me an anti-Semite?? No going to well?

akula, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  19. GTech

Best Answers:
    You do that for me, every time an anti-Israel thread comes up. Though I didn't use the term anti-Semite. You continue to make RP supporters look dishonest. Are you doing that intentionally, or does it just come naturally?

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  20. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh because you said you were off to back up your claim......

Anyways this thread is about what Americans owe to Israel. Do we owe them money? Do we owe them protection? Do we owe them American soldier lives? If so, how many? 100? 1000? How about 10,000 or 100,000? Why do we owe them anything? What exactly has Israel done that we must sacrifice for them?

akula, Sep 25, 2007 IP