1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video Marketing into 2017

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Forsh, Dec 29, 2016.

I read somewhere, I forget where actually -- could have been in an article on DP, that %85 of the traffic online in 2017 will be video traffic. I decided to poke around, and I see lots of fast video editing/authoring creation services out there. Lots of them actually have the "exact" same workflow and process, the only changes are in the way it is branded.

I like Animoto, but it is a bit out of my price-range and budget at the moment, because I don't produce videos for making money. Do any of you have a list of video marketing websites that are current and of decent quality that you might share?

Forsh, Dec 29, 2016 IP
  2. Thalea Cruz

Thalea Cruz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use videoscribe. Unlike Animoto, it is more for creating whiteboard video.

Thalea Cruz, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  4. DynaDotRep

DynaDotRep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

If you are on a PC you might try windows movie maker. If your a mac user (iMovie).

DynaDotRep, Jan 27, 2017 IP
  5. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for a decent video maker, you may opt for free ones that go with your OS such as Windows Movie Maker or iMovie. But as for me, I use CyberLink PowerDirector. It delivers great video and sound quality. Also pretty easy to use. I just checked, it's valued around $100. But totally worth the price.

Anitasol, Jan 27, 2017 IP
  6. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Awhile back I had a guy at the warrior forum do a vide for me I don't remember the guys name but here is the video he did for me

kb24, Jan 2, 2018 IP