1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Video Game Content Creators

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by VTTE, Jan 20, 2015.

Looking for applicants with an interest in VIDEO GAMING to create some original content.

I will purchase gameplay video clips anywhere between 5-30mins+ long of you playing video games on ANY PLATFORM. The requirements are:

1. The clip is original [YOUR WORK]
    2. The clip must be engaging. Showing skill, funny moments, or some sort of creativity etc. Or entertaining communication between you and your friends.
    3. I own the rights to the clip, but you, the player, may choose to be acknowledged through an alias to build reputation
    4. No profanity, swearing, cussing etc.
    5. Must have audio (commentary optional)
    6. 480p MINIMUM

Any gaming genre is accepted.

Send me a link to your videos on Youtube or elsewhere, and if I'm interested in purchasing ill give you up to $20 per clip depending on the quality, length and originality.

VTTE, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  2. ScreenFreeZer

ScreenFreeZer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah i can help you with that. I play a lot of games in PC platform so we can work it out. If you are interested then we can work on it. :D

ScreenFreeZer, Jan 20, 2015 IP