1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Video Game CD Keys Website (Affiliate)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by FPForum, Jul 17, 2019.

If you play video games then you've probably heard of websites like G2A, Kinguin and Eneba. These websites offer a wide variety of computer software and video games that can be purchased for discounted prices online. Rather than visiting a local store and purchasing new games or software for retail price, a visitor can use these websites to buy valid activation keys (without the case, manual..etc) for a significantly lower price. That is the exact purpose behind the site I'm listing today, which was started back in late February of this year.

DirtCheapKeys.com currently has over 30 products listed, and the new owner can continue adding more in order to create additional content and sales.

Domain
    The domain is registered through DynaDot and expires February 2020

Content
    This website runs Wordpress and has approximately 32 items added right now. What I've done to add content in the past and find a game (or piece of software) listed on Kinguin and then searched Google Images for a main image sized at 600x600. I then add the products (using WooCommerce) and include a unique description, plus a link to my Kinguin affiliate URL for that specific product. Pretty plain and simple really. The more games/software you can get added, the better! My goal at one time was to fill this site up with hundreds of different games, but I never actually got around to it. For what traffic the site has received, it does have a pretty decent conversion ratio.

Traffic
    I haven't done much to promote this site aside from creating a few backlinks, but of what traffic it does get virtually all of it comes from search engines. Contact me if you'd like to be added to Google Analytics - Traffic Screenshot 1 | Traffic Screenshot 2

Revenue
    All website revenue is currently earned through Kinguin.net affiliate links (5% of each product sold). The new owner can use Kinguin, G2A or any other global key selling website that offers unique affiliate links to products. The new owner could also add banners around the site to try and increase revenue as well. Since putting this site online I've generated a couple of sales. Kinguin Clicks Screenhot | Kinguin Commission Screenhot

BIN: $65

FPForum, Jul 17, 2019 IP
  2. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN reduced to just $55

FPForum, Jul 19, 2019 IP