1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video Editor Software

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by Sam Alf, Jun 17, 2020.

Hello guys

Anyone here in this forum knows any video software alternative to Vidnami and Content Samurai, but instead of having monthly fee i can actually buy the software for life?

Thank You guys :):):D
    SEMrush

Sam Alf, Jun 17, 2020 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Consor87

Consor87 Peon

Best Answers:
    I used AdLaunch and Moovly but still, not one of them did not suit me in terms of their functionality. Now I'm also looking for something powerful but with a simple interface.

Consor87, Jun 8, 2021 IP
  3. Rifat Chowdhury

Rifat Chowdhury Peon

Best Answers:
    Adobe premiere Pro is best video editing software

Rifat Chowdhury, Jun 20, 2021 IP
  4. Consor87

Consor87 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello. I was also looking for a video editor for a long time that would fully meet my requirements. I tried many different utilities and finally found what I was looking for - https://www.movavi.com/. This is a powerful photo and video editing program, media conversion, which is suitable for use on Windows and Mac. If you are looking for a functional video editing tool with an intuitive tool, I advise you to pay attention to Movavi.

Consor87, Jun 22, 2021 IP